Dr. Noonan attended Xavier University and graduated from Marquette University College of Dentistry in 1969. He completed his specialty training in pediatric dentistry at Marquette in 1971. Dr. Noonan took the additional examinations required to become a Diplomate and Fellow of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry in 1988.
Dr. Noonan semi-retired in 2011 after 40 years of practicing pediatric dentistry in Middletown. He still loves to work in the office and enjoys seeing the smiling faces of long-time patients as well as starting new little ones along a path of good dental health care and habits.
Dr. Noonan and his wife Jackie split their time between Middletown and Colorado. Dr. Noonan enjoys playing golf, hiking, skiing, photography, and spending time with his family, which includes three children and six grandchildren.
His affiliations include:
- Diplomate of American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- American Dental Association
- Ohio Dental Association
- Keely Dental Society of Butler County
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center staff member
- Atrium Medical Center staff member