Dr. Noonan semi retired in 2011 after 40 years of practicing pediatric dentistry in Middletown. He still loves to work in the office and enjoys seeing the smiling faces of long-time patients, not to mention starting little ones along a path of good dental healthcare habits.
According to Dr. Noonan, “Retirement is defined as doing what you enjoy whenever you want. Dr. Brockman and Dr. Pollock have been kind enough to keep me involved with the greatest patients and the finest office staff in Ohio.”
Education and Pursuit of Continuing Education
- Undergraduate – Xavier University, Cincinnati
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Marquette University, Milwaukee
- Pediatric dental residency – Marquette University, Milwaukee
- Board certification as Diplomate and fellow of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
Dr. Noonan attends continuing education courses to keep current on all facets of pediatric dentistry. Staying abreast of new and proven developments empowers Dr. Noonan to provide the best possible care for each patient.
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Ohio Dental Association
- Ohio Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- Keely Dental Society of Butler County
- Diplomate of American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Society of Dentistry for Children
- Licensed in the states of Ohio and Colorado
Away from Work
Dr. Noonan enjoys playing golf, hiking, skiing, photography, and spending time with his family, which includes three children and seven grandchildren who live in Virginia, Illinois, and Colorado.